Hey everyone! Hope you all had a fun and relaxing weekend.
Makeover Madness continues on this incredibly sweltering Monday morning (soaring over 100 degrees today!) with a clip-chart! Previously, I had one chevron clip chart in my store with no other supporting documents or forms to send home. Today, tomorrow, and Wednesday, I’m making over the chevron clip chart and also adding two new ones: polka dots and stripes.
My polka dot clip chart bundle is up and ready for downloading! It includes eight sections:
- Superstar Status!
- Great Job!
- Good Choices!
- Ready to Learn
- Think About It
- Teacher’s Choice
- Parent Contact
Following the clip chart printables, you’ll also find three forms for parent communication:
- Weekly Behavior Log with place for teacher notes and parent/guardian signature
- Better Choice Form for thinking about hurtful choices and future improvements
- Superstar Status Certificate to recognize students who have made excellent choices to help others
It’s all available at my store!
- What’s your favorite way to stay cool on these dog days of summer?
- Do you use a clip chart? If not, tell us about your behavior management plan!